Friday, June 04, 2010

Lady Gaga = Satanic


Got this from Deirdre Wong.

Honestly, I laughed when I saw this.

And no, it's not because I believed that Lady Gaga was satanic all along.

Just to be clear, yes I am Christian. No, I am not bashing my own religion. No, I have no problem whatsoever with the religion itself.

But seriously???? All the social issues and problems happening in the world and you people choose to uncover this??

So who are you to judge? According to the Bible, we're not supposed to judge........ Now open that book and tell me I'm wrong.

It kinda looks as though some extremists really hated Lady Gaga and decided to distort her lyrics.

You know, I think there's a continent called Africa somewhere on Earth where people are dying of starvation......... But apparently dying people aren't important enough for you people to help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com