Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm happy to say

That emo Eileen has gone!

Yes! No more annoyingly emo posts because she has packed her bags and moved to Antarctica. :D

In comes completelynonsensicallysenselessfilledwithtakdekerjaness Eileen.

*jumps for joy* Clap lah! Feel happy for me! :D

Unfortunately I am super bored.

Like seriously, I can go watch my plants grow, and that would be more interesting.

I feel so jobless (padahal I do have a job lah, but I called for another day off cos my wisdom tooth is aching)

On that note, why do they call it a wisdom tooth?

It's not like I've gotten any wiser.

And all four of mine have grown out.

Am I supposed to be four times wiser? -.-

I would totally yank out all four of my teeth, but apparently I'd die of blood loss.

Apparently after pulling one out, I have to stay in for 4 days.

Which means, I need to rest a total of 16 days when I do yank all four teeth.

That would be the lesser of two evils, considering that the first time one of my wisdom teeth grew out, I was in so much pain that I had fever.

But then there's another problem,

I'm going for internship in 2 weeks lah.

I suppose my best bet would be to yank at least ONE of them out lah.

Which means I need to go for surgery.

Which means I might not be able to talk for days.

I don't think I have a problem with not talking,

It's just that, it's really really annoying.

Especially when I'm annoyed with someone and I dearly wish to scold them about it but I can't.

I can totally imagine the scene:


Random College Mate (RCM): AUNTIE EILEEN!!!!!

Me And My Muffled Mouth (MAMMM): MMMMMPHHH!!!

My Cynically Annoyed Self (MCAS): Shaaaddaaaaap lah!

RCM: Oh that's right, YOU CAN'T TALK! HAHAHAHA!

MAMMM: MMMPH MMM MPHH!

MCAS: Evil being, spawn of Satan, I CURSE YOU!

RCM: Poor little Eileen, can't speak. HAHAHAH!

MAMMM: MMMPH MMPH MM!!

MCAS: AAAHHH SCREW YOU!


Yes that just about sums it up.

Don't get any ideas, you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com