Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Choices

You know, I had a variety of choices to choose from.

I could've pursued art,

Painting objects, landscapes, animals, people.... Call it what you will.

I could've pursued music.

Continued my violin lessons,

Get my diploma,

Join a band,

Tried out for the Malaysian Youth Orchestra.

I could've pursued something in science,

Be a doctor, dermatologist, dentist....

Something my family members thought would be "respectable".

But here I am, in Advertising.

Due to starting internship, and possibly my career.

I'm not regretting.

But there's this small part of me that's yearning every now and then,

Just every now and then,

To perform once again.

To stand in the limelight, and play my violin.

I'm not sure if it's ever gonna happen,

So I'm waiting.

I guess the whole passion in music never left me.

Come to think of it, it's in my blood.

My entire family loves music.

About half of us can play some instrument or other.

I miss it so much, I feel as though I could break if I don't do something about this.

Fingers crossed. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com