Thursday, March 18, 2010

Why I Don't Believe In Internet Dating (part 2)

I was just going off to bed, when I had this sudden urge to check my Ymail account.

I hadn't looked into it for weeks cos I don't normally use it anymore.

First message I saw, was this:

(click to enlarge)


Wah.

She made it sound like I proposed a relationship with her.....

"I am sorry for your concern with my Proposal for a relationship with you"

Uh... No need to be sorry, I am not concerned, neither did I propose anything to you.

"but I know that it will grant my request in good faith and understanding,"

So you're just gonna take up any proposal lah? Even if it's non existent? You might want to check out this dude. He'll propose to you in the next message.

"But bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier, religious, linguistic, the nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing is love."

Uh... Okay. For one thing woman, I am straight....

For another thing, I didn't realise that you could fall in love with a person's email address, causing you to magically fall in love with the person as well. I know my email address very sexy la but tone it down, will ya?

I don't know which is freakier, this chick, or this dude .

I don't even know where she came from.

Or how she got a hold of my email, cos I never give it out to anyone unless I know the person.

Or it could be a spam mail. Yeah, let's go with that.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

err thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com