Monday, March 15, 2010

It's an obsession


Guilty as charged, I am a chocoholic.

I love chocolate.

If I had no fear of obesity, it'd be my staple diet.

If I were to go on a diet, the number one temptation would be chocolate.

If I were really sad/hyperventilating, it calms me down.

I doubt anyone would hate chocolate. I mean, HOW CAN YOU?

Such goodness, such sweetness, mm.

Especially those imported Belgium ones.

I tasted them before and it was like heaven in my mouth.

The chocolate literally melted at first bite.

Mmm.

Oh Lord, what wouldn't I give to taste it again?

Yes lah this is a very meaningless post.

I'm bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it should be I'll rather be fat than to abstain from choc LOL

Eileen said...

dowan. if i do get fat, i'll regret it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com