Friday, May 28, 2010

Things To Do Before I Go For Internship

1. Pick up my driving.

Considering that I'm going to work, I don't think I want to mafan people into sending me to work.
Plus it's all the way in Bangsar, the not-so-holy place where all traffic jams occur. I doubt I want to depend on public transport either, in case I have to reach home late, that's not safe at all.

And I'm a big girl now lah. High time I start depending on my own transport.

2. Figure out faster not-so-jammed way from Bandar Sri Damansara to Bangsar.

Based on statement above, I do not want to be caught in traffic jams all the time.

3. Buy more OL clothes.

It's internship. Nuff said.

4. Learn to wear heels.

Woo Eileen and heels do not agree. That is, till she needs to start working.

5. Buy a new bag.

My current one is dying. As much as I love it, I'll have to let it go.

6. Re-dye my hair, and do something about my fringe.

My hair color is fading, and I really miss my red hair. My fringe ah..... Well, it's becoming a bother, really. Blocking my face at times, it covers my face and looks very untidy.

7. Buy more jeans.

Anyone who's gone to college with me know I normally wear shorts, occasionally jeans, once in a while skirts, and when I wear a dress, they can go buy lottery already. Don't think my employer will be too happy with me dressing like that though.

8. Read up or reread the briefs I've had to do back in Account Management.

Oh, yes, I'm working as an Account Executive. So I'll need to recall how to write these things.

9. Finish Semester 5

Internship in Sem 6, haven't finished Sem 5 how to go Sem 6? Ish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

err. wads OL clothes? lols

lionel0008 said...

Nice layout.

Nice and Simple.

Eileen said...

monde, OL means office lady. hahah.

lionel0008, thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com