Friday, May 07, 2010

Once Upon a Time

I have nothing to write. When I have nothing to write, I abandon the blog. And so I stopped writing for days. The days turned into weeks and before I knew it it was a month.

Let's see how long this continues. I don't know. I am technically writing something now. But seriously this has no particular topic.

I'd sing a song but the screen is blocking and no I will not post a video of myself singing on YouTube. I refuse to humiliate myself, really. Not that people would want to listen to me anyway.

My singing is exclusively reserved for the walls of my bathroom. Oh yes it's that bad.

Have I ever mentioned that I like Glee? Yes this caveperson has finally gotten out of the confines of her cave to watch one of the most popular series around and I must say it is good! I like how they made the songs relevant to every episode.

I must admit I was skeptical of how a musical could be made into a series, and be successful. I humbly admit I was wrong.

So I have no idea why I'm posting this, I have some research to catch up on but I guess I'm just really bored. Yes this post is to waste my time because I have nothing better to do. This is really out of the blue I'm just throwing words in now.

I think I better stop before someone throws a shoe or food or something or whatever they throw at people who are bad at entertaining oh wow I haven't put a full stop or a comma in this sentence it must be exhausting reading this I bet you're really annoyed now aren't you? :)

Oh god shut up and do your assignments, Eileen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com