Monday, May 10, 2010

Someone, please help me understand

Justin Bieber, ladies and gents.


How this guy can have so many mentally unstable (YES MENTALLY UNSTABLE) fans?
The little psychos sent death threats to Kim Kardashian just 'cos he called her his girlfriend (APPARENTLY untrue. I don't follow tabloid.)

I mean hello? He's a 16 year old who squeaks like a mouse. He sounds like a girl. CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT? I mean, is he even a HE? By normal standards, or as far as I know, by the time a guy hits 16, his voice gets deep.

I swear, the minute his voice breaks, his career ends.

If his voice never breaks, I swear he's a SHE in disguise.

I suppose he can sing lah, I mean, to give him the benefit of the doubt, his voice is okay....... If he were a girl.

I watched one of his interviews for the first time (I refused to have anything to do with him prior to this entry), and the moment he spoke I nearly fell off my chair.

I mean picture this, oh wait you don't have to picture it, here's the video!


I pretty much expected his voice to sound at least a little like a teen boy, but holy cow, this boy in a soon-to-be man's body strolls in and the minute he talks.... It's a squeak.

And is it just me, or do his lyrics lack creativity?

Sure, his songs are long enough to qualify as a "song", but there sure are a lot of repeats of the same words.

Exhibit A:

Baby - Justin Bieber


I don't know, I lost count of the number of times he sang "baby" and "oh".

Honey, that is not creativity. That we call "copy paste". I cannot tell you how many times I've suffered every time this song played on the radio. Dear Lord, make it stop.

And it gets stuck in my head for an annoyingly long time. Dear God please take it away!

I'm sure most of you have heard his songs already, so I'm not gonna put any more up here.

Seriously, how can anyone get turned on by this, unless the person is a pedophile? Now I am not saying his fans are pedophiles, there is a question mark at the end of that sentence. The purpose of that is to leave it ambiguous.

So I don't know. All I see is a little boy (or is it a girl) in a supposedly growing man's body prancing around singing songs that honestly lack creativity.

Can someone please tell me what is so sexually appealing?


Big Bang's Top - Solo.


Now that's what I call a manly voice. He has the manliest voice I've ever heard so far. And boy is it deep. *swoons*


Robin Thicke - Lost Without You

Now that's a sexually appealing voice. This guy can turn me on in one note. Mm.

I'm gonna have Justin Bieber psycho fan death threats now, aren't I?

2 comments:

Deirdre Wong said...

HELL YEAHHH!!!
JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKING TRANNY.
GO EILEEENNN! :D

Eileen said...

YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com