Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Neverland

What if, Neverland existed?

As little kids, most of us wanted to grow up as quickly as possible.

That's why some of us tend to raid our parents' closets,

Trying on their clothes,

Pretending to be "grown up-s".

I remember thinking that growing up meant more freedom.

And now I'm touching my 20-s.

For most of us when we were kids, the most hurtful thing to happen was falling down and hurting our knee.

In our minds, every thing was simple.

And people weren't hard on you, even when you made mistakes.

Well, I must admit, there are times when I wish I could go back to my childhood.

Growing up = More responsibilities.

At times, you stand to lose more.

But then again,

Growing up = More opportunities, too.

So, is it good or bad?

I think it's a bit of both.

But when you really think about it....

Do we really "grow up"?

I mean, some adults don't even act mature.

I have an aunt who acts about as badly as a 4 year old.

So do we really "mature"?

Is there anyone out there who we can completely say are..... "Mature"?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com