Saturday, July 10, 2010

Funnily Enough

AHAH! So it's been one hell of a week, and I've been so freaking busy that I've lost touch with the internet world. Now for those who don't know, I've started my internship about a week ago. And I must say, I love it there! So yes, life is good. :) Oh and another thing, my feature article in The Star will be out soon on July 14th.

So look out for it! It's on the Stuff@School section. And I'll be working on a new one pretty soon.

You know when I was younger (damn son that word makes me feel old),

I never wanted to get into the corporate world.

I always thought, HAH what for get myself into these shits.

People backstabbing each other all over (okay not all the time lah, I learned that recently). Wearing boring office wear. OH PLEASE.

I wanted something more.. Relaxing.

That was then.

As I grew, I grew to love work.

The adrenaline rush you get when you're in the middle of rushing.

Call me crazy, but I love that.

So here I am, choosing to be a suit.

To wear a suit.

To be an account executive.

A person who meets people, manages people, motivates people,

Is at the front of the battlefield of the company.

A person who basks in the limelight (very important here, you NEED to want to shine.).

I was never that.

When I was younger, I mean.

I was contented being in the background, quietly helping.

But now, it's so different.

I want to shine.

I want people to see me,

To hear me,

To know that I'm not just any other person on Earth.

Isn't it funny how things turn out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lols. remind me to look for u again in the newspaper lols

Eileen said...

haha... sure sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com