Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bonjour!



After New York, this is the place I wanna be.

I'm this restless creature who loves travelling.

I cannot stay in one place for too long.

I'll rot.

My dream is to move to New York.

But I want France to be my second home.

There are so many places I want to go to before I die.

Guess that's one reason why I have commitment issues.

A guy cannot possibly wait so long for a girl like me to settle down.

I mean, who the hell would wait for me to finish gallivanting the whole world and come back to him?

Besides, I don't even know if I want to make him wait.

It's not fair, especially for him.

Maybe I'm just not ready.

Ah, well. I still have my whole life ahead of me.

I may not know what tomorrow holds,

But I know Who holds tomorrow.

And I know Who holds my hand. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com