Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Japanese Advert



I tell you, I can never remember the name of the product of this ad even though I've seen it so many times. It's what we call vampire creativity, an ad that is so creative, that you cannot remember the brand name at all. This ad won the "Golden Pencil Award". According to my lecturer, this is the ultimate award that a copywriter can wish to achieve.

So, tell me what was your first impression of the ad, and... can you still remember the brand name after watching it? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. i have to admit despite seeing this ad so many times, or even had it in my hp.. i kenot remb the brand of the choc. since this is vampire creativity, how can this ad be awarded the golden pencil or wadever?

Eileen said...

cos it's creative. it makes you remember the ad (except the brand). you don't see chocolate ads like this, do you? :) very unconventional.

Anonymous said...

its tru den i dont remember the choc brand. so in my opinion, the copywriter doesnt deserve the golden pencil award since nobody remembers the choc brand?

Eileen said...

copywriting is judged differently... you cant exactly roll it all into one. like designing, its a completely different thing. but they all work together to make one ad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com