Monday, September 07, 2009

A Revamp At Last

FINALLY, this blog is revamped. It took me this long to figure out how to change the template so yeahhh. I am happy. :) Like I promised, I've edited the blog and everything.

However, I think I lost some of my links, not really sure la. Cos I had to upgrade my blogger account settings and all. Being me, and I know I am prone to being extremely muddle-brained, I cleared my previous layout without thinking, and yeah, lost a lot of my widgets. I guess you can consider this blog still under construction, though I'm not quite sure what else to do with it....

For now, I must go back to my cross cultural essay..... Whoo-pee.


4 comments:

Chester Chin said...

Cool! I like your new layout...its simple and clean XD

Eileen said...

Thanks! :)

tracieMoo said...

did you draw the header yourself?

Eileen said...

haha.. no.. i could but i dont know how to add in the html/xml stuff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com