Sunday, September 06, 2009

I wonder....

What would it be like, if everyone were rich?
What would it be like, if the media didn't exist?
What would it be like, if Michael Jackson weren't discovered?
What would it be like, if I were the youngest, not the eldest?
What would it be like, if the Earth was flat?
What would it be like, if I chose science, instead of advertising?
What would it be like, if we lived in treetops?
What would it be like, if I saw Big Foot, and lived to tell the tale?
What would it be like, if I were rich?
What would it be like, if I were born in January, not December?
What would it be like, to have blonde hair?
What would it be like, to have fair skin?
What would it be like, to have my own laptop?
What would it be like, to be a Leo, and not a Capricorn?
What would it be like, to live as a superstar?
What would it be like, if the world had pink trees, instead of green?
What would if be like, if the sky was green, not blue?
What would it be like, to never grow up?
What would it be like, if Malaysia never achieved independance?
What would it be like, to have a dancing jellybean?
I don't know, you decide. ;)
Note: Just because I wondered, doesn't mean that my favourite colors are pink and green.

I haven't been in a blogging mood.

SOOOOO yeah, no updates so far. That is, till now (the post you're reading la).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com