Monday, October 18, 2010

Anew



I screamed,

I cried,

I laughed,

I sang,

I danced.

All of which, I did on the very same day.

It was amazing.

A roller coaster ride unlike any other.

Every twist and turn opened my eyes a little wider.

In the past two days, I underwent Personal Growth - a program in the Idea Rawkstarrs training course by 95% the Advertising Academy.

I am still, and always will be, completely blown away.

Because when I stepped out the classroom,

I felt lighter,

Like all my problems were washed away.

Every hurt, trauma, pain,

Completely let go.

I felt different, renewed.

I finally know who I am.

I see things so differently now.

There's no denying it,

The old Eileen died on 16th October 2010,

And on that same day, a new Eileen was born.

Thank you, so much to the 95% Advertising Academy,

Janet, Jonathan, Shahnaz, Felicia and Illyaz.

And the 7 other Rawkstarrs,

Jason, Uzair, Amelia, Mel, Yong, Asha and Hezne.

Your support was immense.

So much so that it's overwhelming.

I couldn't have done it without you.

A million thank you-s do not justify how grateful I am.

And now, I'm fired up and ready to take on the challenges that may ensue.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com