Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

It's auspicious,

A great day to get married, they say.

Well, to the single folks (like me),

We don't exactly have an "other half" to do anything with on this day.

In my opinion? The only thing special about this day is the fact that such a number rarely happens.

And a few of my friend's birthdays are on this day.

Oh, and the "TENG TENG TENGGGGG!"

Not like I have a boyfriend to do anything special with today.

But really, is 10/10/10 just for couples?

I think not.

So tomorrow, I will go all out do 10 very exciting things.

Behold!

Eileen Woo's How-I-Keep-Myself-From-Being-Lifeless-When-I-Really-Am-(not) list:

1. Buy water guns, and have a water fight with my brothers.
2. Do a syok sendiri photoshoot. Hair, make up, the works.
3. Do homework (What else is new? Well, I still have responsibilities, you know.)
4. Start Kancil's entry. (yalah I procrastinated)
5. Continue doing uni search. Must not slack liao.
6. Call up all my close friends and yell "TENG TENG TENNGGG!" the minute they say hello.
7. After that remind them how much I love them else they'll never answer my calls.
8. Mop house. (Eh it's a good habit okay)
9. Start compiling portfolio.
10. Buy a GQ magazine. (What? It's good to get in touch with my.. Uh... Masculine side. No I am not secretly aspiring to be a male.)

Looks like a busy Sunday, don't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why're you so ugly?

Eileen said...

Cos you're blind. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com