Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Cinderella Syndrome

We spend our lives searching for "the right one" or "the one".
The truth is,
there is no "one".

Relationships are built.
You're never sure if the person is "the one".
Even when you're married.
Heck, your "one" could walk out the door at any time for all you know.

You know those moments in movies when the guy looks at one girl and his eyes glaze over,
and he starts having this "I'm in love I wanna make her mine" look on his face?
They call it "love at first sight".
And it does happen in real life.
But I don't call it love.
I call it attraction.
I blame it on the hormones.
How can you love someone, when you know so little?
For all you know, that person could turn out to be the hugest jackass you've ever met.
Would you still love him/her once you've known that?
If you do, then good for you.
I salute you.
You will spend the rest of your life catering to a jackass.
We'll see how long that train wreck lasts.

Which is why I find girls/guys (not a lot here) who stick with boyfriends/girlfriends who are complete jerks, very stupid.
Why do you want to make your life so miserable?

"But I love him/her! I can't let him/her go!"

Typical answer.
I may sound cruel here (which I think I am),
but geez, will you wake up?
Life is so short, and you wanna spend it with some jackass.
I don't know about you, but I actually enjoy the idea of living my life to the fullest.
So on my deathbed I can actually say,

"Well, I had a good life."

And how did YOU live your live?

"Oh I cleaned up his/her shit for him/her."

I think it's really sad.
One life to live and that's all you've done.
All I can say for you people,
is to be strong.
Once you've done that, you can do anything.

P/S: No offense whatsoever to anyone here. Just my two cents. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mere infatuation. and woah! towards the end of ur post.. its like getting so "hot" lols but i think im on ur side lols

Eileen said...

"hot" by meaning of...? haha... thanks.

Anonymous said...

erm.. hot as in.. very agitated lols

Eileen said...

oh really? funnily enough, i wasn't.

Anonymous said...

sarcasm in its highest level lols

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com