Friday, December 10, 2010

Heartbroken Guy Commits Suicide

Yesterday at work,

I got news from a friend about a guy who committed suicide.

'Cos of a failed relationship.


He posted a countdown on his Facebook wall.


Left a last note to tell his family not to blame the girl,


"i love u…i said it i meant it…i’ll love u till the moment i die

devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy

i’ve never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex…but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit

just to beg u….but i failed…as always im just a failure in a relation

but that’s just me,i’ll only do the things which i think its worth…

will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u…

perhaps,u’ll just fucking laugh at me…i bet there’s plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?

that’s just me…that’s the way i are….

the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us….u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future…but everything is gone…i don’t blame u actually…

because ~ so just wish u’ll have ya happy life in d future

ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn’t brings u to walk until the end of the day

P/S : Please do not blame her….Im the one who decided this..she’s just the one given me the motivation n courage…..to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her…

To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I’LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !"


"first time i take a pic when i were crying..looks sucks...anyway thats the last pic of mine b4 i gg =)"


And jumped off a building.

As I read his last status,

All his friends' desperate attempts to find him,

I could replay the scenes of what happened before his death through my mind's eye.

My heart broke bit by bit.

It really was as though the comments left by his friends were documenting all that had happened.

The most disturbing part was that the first guy I ever dated kept threatening to do the same thing, every time I wanted to break up with him.

I'm not gonna lie,

I've been depressed over break up-s too.

There were moments when I just wanted time to stop,

Or to shut my eyes and escape elsewhere.

The feeling of wanting to cut briefly flashed through my mind.

Even though I didn't do it,

I can understand what this guy was going through.

A small part of it.

So I won't call him stupid.

Who am I, or we, to be the judge of that?

Could we truly feel what he felt,

And know what he was going through?

The level of depression he had was probably too deep for anyone to comprehend.

From what I know, it takes a lot of guts to commit suicide.

They always call it the coward's way out,

And maybe it's true.

But imagine, wanting to leap from a tall building,

Consciously knowing that death waited for you on the other side.

Not knowing where death would take you.

I'll bet you'd have moments of hesitation, too.

It'd take a lot out of you to take that leap.

They say that the last thought that goes through the mind of a person committing suicide,

Is that they want to live.

Everyone wants to, we're all scared of death.

We don't mention it so often,

But we are.

So don't call him stupid or a coward.

It's really not our place.

I don't know the guy, I've never met him, in fact.

But I do know that it is a huge loss.

This guy probably had a bright future ahead of him,

And now we'll never know.

Reading all the comments on his status makes it all clear,

That he was well-loved by his family and friends.

And the pain they have to go through now, is just.. Indescribable.

I hope that you, whoever you are,

If you're reading this and you're planning to do the same thing.

Taking your own life doesn't only affect you.

Know that it's the people you leave behind who are affected the most.

I send my condolences to his family and friends.

God be with you in your time of pain.

Rest in peace, Alviss Kong.

P/S: I've realised that the suicide note in Facebook is now no longer available. So I've copy pasted it on from another site.

1 comment:

Charles said...

This true?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com