Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear you,

I get that you love him.

Even more than he could ever imagine.

I get that he probably has no freaking clue how much you love him,

And how much you wish he were yours.

Believe me, I know it hurts.

I can imagine how you feel right now.

And it's not a bad thing.

I think it's great that you can love someone so deeply.

It's Love.

What's wrong with that?

Some people let their lives pass them by without even feeling it.

I get that people are telling you to move on,

And how frustrated you are that you just can't seem to forget.

So you start thinking that you haven't moved on.

But you have.

Bit by bit, you've grown.

You just never noticed.

All you need, is time.

So take your time.

It will hurt, trust me.

The pain will come from time to time,

Haunting you, tormenting you,

Making you feel so defenseless and alone.

But it's ok, really.

All it really means is that you're human. And humans feel these things.

Know that the more you face your pain,

The braver and stronger you'll be.

And you know, after a while, it won't hurt so bad.

It'll go, trust me.

They say that time heals all wounds,

And they're right.

Give it time.

It will fade.

I know you can do this.

'Cos you're worth so much more.

Love,
Me.

2 comments:

Chutipond said...

I love your posts. Seriously the exact feeling of mine )=

Eileen said...

Awww... Thanks. :) Great to know that you like them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com