Saturday, November 06, 2010

Help


I think I'm crazy.

I get curious way too easily,

Then I irritate the hell out of people by asking too many questions.

I love the idea of walking around in costumes,

Just because I can.

Like on Halloween,

I loved parading around in hugely thick eyeliner,

Just for the heck of it.

If I had a witch/zombie/(insert mythical character here) costume, I would've worn it too.

(For Foreign readers: We don't celebrate Halloween in Malaysia)

Last Thursday, I wrapped my scarf around my head like a Muslim (though I ended up looking like a farmer),

Cos I thought it was fun.

I like outlandish dressing,

Cos I think it's cool.

I like being different from people,

Because I think being the same is boring.

And I have this theory that we are all turning into robots because we all want to look the same/act the same/conform to something.

IT'S TRUE!

Case in point: Is it just me, or do all Korean girls look the same? (hint: Plastic surgery)

I like doing stupid things like dancing in the rain,

Cos I think that's the way to live.

I turned down a RM500 job offer,

Cos I hated the job, and I believe that I'm worth more than that.

Therein leaving the security of being employed.

I took up a 2nd internship that pays RM300,

Cos I love the job,

And I admire the boss.

I'm still not securely employed, by the way.

But I am damn happy and proud of myself, cos I love the work.

I am actually anticipating my first day at work.

I have these crazy ideas that I still wish would come true.

For example, I still harbor a secret wish to go into the television and enter TV world and live there.

I believe that unicorns exist. They're just hiding.... Somewhere.

I think that actual Wizards do live among us, and they study at Hogwarts.

I believe that failing is good, cos that's the best way to learn.

I also believe that I have the ability to change the world.

Make people think differently,

Inspire them.

And make the world a better place.

I'm one of those screw balls who believe that they are somebodies,

Those loonies who think that sticking out like a sore thumb is cool,

Cos it's what makes us different.

Yes, I'm crazy.

But do I care?

No, not really.

And I don't think I should, either.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com