Tuesday, August 03, 2010

From What I've Learned

Okay so I've jumped ship.

The Account Executive turned into a Copywriter.

It's like trading my office skirt for a pair of jeans.

Not that I'm complaining.

It was a personal decision entirely.

The reason?

I'm not telling here.

So far in a month, I've actually learned a lot.

In my 2 weeks as an Account Executive,

I've learned courage,

Strength,

And the fact that you need to smile all the time.

Act like nothing's wrong.

Even after you got screwed really badly by your boss/client.

That, needs a lot of strength.

So now I'm a copywriter -in-training.

Now this, this is a whole new ball game.

You're talking to more than your client, your boss, and everyone else in the agency.

You're talking to almost everyone on the face of the Earth.

You're fighting with 100 million something advertisers on this planet,

Along with other forms of mass media,

Movies, Drama serials, News... And a whole lot more.

Just to grab the attention of not just one, but at least a million people.

That takes creativity.

With that, comes insanity.

So let's see how this goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Eileen said...

Hey! No prob! Glad to help. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com