Saturday, March 14, 2009

Infinite Dots

What would it be like, if I wasn't born?

My parents would have more money.
They wouldn't have to worry about my college fees.
My brother may not have turned out to have ADHD.
My youngest brother wouldn't have someone to annoy all the time.
My grandfather wouldn't have anyone to show his priceless violin to.
My mum would have less grey hairs.
My dad could've renovated my house earlier.
There would be more space in the house.
My psycho aunt might still be living with us.
There would be no granddaughter in the Woo family. (I'm the only one they have)

I don't think anything would change among my high school mates. Seeing as I'm normally left out.

Irene would have someone else to rant to.
Regina and Irene may never have become friends.
Joyce Ngu would have 1 less English speaking person at NS.
Wee Sheong would've gone to NS alone.
He would also have one less person to whack him on the arm.
The breadman who comes by my house would have no reason to sell popcorn.
Chester would have 1 less person to go gaga with over Rachael Yamagata.
Han Ling may never have heard of Soko.
Jone would have 1 less person to irritate.
William will have 1 less person to tell his secret fear to.
Jone and Jun Lung wouldn't have gotten that sentimental gift.
Molly would've slept next to an empty bed back at NS.
Yih Ling could sleep peacefully through the night without me waking her.
The creepy NS guy may still be sane.

Weng Kit would have no one to play Power Rangers with him.
Shaddap lah, I was 4.
San San wouldn't have a girl to share things with.
No one would've played the violin at my school.
My portrait would not be at the center of the IACT gallery.
The trophies on display at home would not be mine.
One less blur person on the face of the Earth.
One less person to point and laugh at the lala-s.
Oh did I just say that out loud?
One less person in the class.
One less worrier in the class.


This isn't much, but I guess I do make some sort of impact.
Small as it may be.
This is just from my point of view lah. I don't know. The impact could be smaller..

Or bigger.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swtdao whey you.. born d born d la hahaha
come la, go back 4, we play power rangers lols

Eileen said...

wonder oni mah. :P
yeah let's go play! XD

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. But no matter what, u're chosen =)

Chester Chin said...

Omegosh..lighten up eileen!!! Hahahahah..let go gaga over RY for many more years to come...ahahahahahahah

Eileen said...

to Sophos: I know. :)

to Ches:
This post wasn't supposed to be emo lol... yes we shall!! XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com