Monday, September 29, 2008

Natural Beauty?

These days, it's very VERY easy for women to look beautiful. All it takes is a little bit of dedication. I do believe I've explained it in this entry.

Actually, I'm pretty ok with the whole "heavy make-up" thing, despite the fact I don't do make-up. But I find it irksome when people say that "girls with heavy make-up are so fake". And these people simply rave about "natural beauty". Let me tell you, in my point of view, what "natural beauty" really means.

It means, no combing/cutting/styling your hair, no brushing your teeth, no showering, wearing your birthday suit, no make-up, and no physical maintenance (if you get what I mean) WHATSOEVER. You were BORN that way what.

Honestly, what is so wrong about putting on make-up? If us girls can beautify ourselves, and we feel good about it, AND we look good, why not?

Guys, do you seriously think you'll find a girl who is COMPLETELY natural? I doubt it.

OH, if you're thinking that your future partner in life won't need this sort of stuff, why don't you tell him/her not to brush his/her teeth or shower?

You want natural? Go find an amoeba. Nothing more natural than that.

P/S: spelling error. == I malas nak buat spelling check.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com